Hope everyone has been well and healthy during this unprecedented time. We have been busy behind doors keeping our practices clean, sterilized, upgraded to meet CDC safety standards, and renovated with a fresh new coat of paint!
We are also carefully planning how we can promote the safest experience and highest level of customer service to welcome you back. In order to maximize your safety and minimize your safety and minimize your risk of exposure to illness, we will be taking the following precautions:
1. Crowd control in the store: Until further notice, we ask that you not bring a companion to your appointment, unless you need a caregiver or guardian to assist you. Parents, we love your children, but please arrange for childcare at home if your child does not have a scheduled appointment. We request that only one parent accompany each child to his or her appointment. Siblings will not be allowed in the exam room.
2. Leave our pets at home or have them wait outside. We love your pets, but please arrange for pets to wait outside the office with someone you trust or leave them at home during your visit.
3. Please bring your own mask and wear it upon arrival. For the safety of our staff, doctors, and clients, anyone without a mask cannot be serviced. If you are a caregiver or are accompanying your child to his or her eye appointment, we ask that both you and the patient wear masks.
4. Temperature will taken with a non-contact forehead thermometer upon checking in for your appointment. Anyone showing signs for fever or illness will be asked to reschedule his or her visit.
5. Please call ahead to make an appointment to pick up your glasses and contact lens orders. Walk-in are discouraged and may result in you having to wait outside until we can accommodate you.
6. Several hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the store. Please feel free to use them as necessary.
7. When trying on frames, please give any used frames to our staff for sterilizing. All worn frames will be sterilized with a UV-sanitizer before being returned to shelves for display.
8. Your safety is paramount to us. Currently we are installing hospital-grade air filtration systems. The front office area and exam rooms will each have their own filtration system to purify the air of viruses, bacteria, and other pollutants.